Thursday, November 8, 2007

Reminiscences of PVGMA: Rosario, Batangas

I've been looking around my old things a week ago and I got across three issues of The PAVIGAMEAN, Official Organ of the P.V.G.M.A. Student Body published around 1982-1983.

Memories my of high school years in Rosario, Batangas came back to mind like something that happened just recently. Time and space were inconsequential with imprints of the past you want to refresh once in a while.

Friends, flames and fires of old come back to life. Ahhh, high school days! Some may have their own ideas. But perhaps, high school days really are among the most treasured days of our lives.

In the succeeding posts, I will reprint excerpts from the above sources so that you will see how we looked at things, how we interpreted the world and what were the things that mattered most for us back then.

No comments: